The Scripting/Grammar Correction Thread!

Due to people being opposed to the idea of 'helping one and other' I no longer have the patience to help.
People clearly don't care about the huge grammatical mistakes in the scripts, nor do people like the idea of someone trying to help save people time who do.

Why you have grammatical with a 'G'. Think that's also a grammar fail.
Anyway, good luck with this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Why you have grammatical with a 'G'. Think that's also a grammar fail.
Anyway, good luck with this project.
Thats called Capitalizing to make it stand out more, If you wish to moan about my grammar then do it via PM, and stop trying to de-rail the thread.

Besides, don't even moan about grammar to me when your the one failing with grammar. You put 'Why you have', thats not correct grammar in itself, *doh!*

You Don't Need To Capitalize Every Single Word, Just Because It Stands Out More.
I'm not hating if you think so, I'm just asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
You Don't Need To Capitalize Every Single Word, Just Because It Stands Out More.
I'm not hating if you think so, I'm just asking.
Did I not just say 'PM me' If you want to argue? Please stay away from this thread If your not seeking/wishing to get help.

Quote:

B) If it isn't released...
i) Send me a link to a download (No virus' or .exe's) via PM.
ii) Post below the link to a download (No virus' or .exe's) (Posting below will enable others to download this, that is out of my control.

So you're saying you want us to send you OUR hard worked on gamemode script ?

Anyways ... something related to this:

DracoBlue's TidyPawn - Auto indents your pawn code/script - 100% Trusted Source:

http://dracoblue.net/tidy/pawn/

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand.Theft.Otto
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're saying you want us to send you OUR hard worked on gamemode script ?

Anyways ... something related to this:

DracoBlue's TidyPawn - Auto indents your pawn code/script - 100% Trusted Source:

http://dracoblue.net/tidy/pawn/
1) I'm not saying that, Im saying send it if you want it grammar corrected. Most people on here can't spell or do grammar correctly, its increaslingly annoying.

2) I said Not PAWN Related meaning, not your PAWN coding grammar, but the grammar you put into user-messages etc.

3) I never knew there were so many critics on this forum, Im trying to help people here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoap
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats called Capitalizing to make it stand out more, If you wish to moan about my grammar then do it via PM, and stop trying to de-rail the thread.

Besides, don't even moan about grammar to me when your the one failing with grammar. You put 'Why you have', thats not correct grammar in itself, *doh!*
No grammar nazi's, the script's are like they are, and will stay like that. I'm not helping, and I don't like this.

No offense, but the way you have expressed yourself on this thread makes this all seem like a scam to get other's gamemode's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
No offense, but the way you have expressed yourself on this thread makes this all seem like a scam to get other's gamemode's.
It's people like you who try to de-rail helpful threads.
Since 'helping' is clearly an opposed idea on this forum I no longer have the will to help.