Gaming PC

Hey,

I lowered my price to 640, USA Only.. Is it a reasonable price

Specs are in the Ebay Listing below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280758237354

For me personally, that processor wouldn't suit my fancy and I would rather have an Intel.

The MSI HAWX 460 has a reputation to be really noisy and get really hot.

You would need to buy a new hard drive because I don't think 240GB is enough.

The motherboard is a $50 micro-ATX board

If you ever plan to upgrade your video card to something more powerful, you will also need to upgrade your power supply because 600w won't be enough to run GTX 570's+

You would also need to buy another optical driver because the one it comes with can't burn (wtf?).

I also wouldn't EVER buy a computer like this on Ebay. If you want to make a cheap computer you should build it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
For me personally, that processor wouldn't suit my fancy and I would rather have an Intel.

The MSI HAWX 460 has a reputation to be really noisy and get really hot.

You would need to buy a new hard drive because I don't think 240GB is enough.

The motherboard is a $50 micro-ATX board

If you ever plan to upgrade your video card to something more powerful, you will also need to upgrade your power supply because 600w won't be enough to run GTX 570's+

You would also need to buy another optical driver because the one it comes with can't burn (wtf?).

I also wouldn't EVER buy a computer like this on Ebay. If you want to make a cheap computer you should build it yourself.
You think free shipping would make it more fair of a price?

The price is already a fair price for the parts it offers. I'm not saying the price is bad, I'm just saying that the parts it contains are a little below what I would want for myself. But if this is your price range, then I guess it could be a good buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
The price is already a fair price for the parts it offers. I'm not saying the price is bad, I'm just saying that the parts it contains are a little below what I would want for myself. But if this is your price range, then I guess it could be a good buy.
Thanks for the opinion!

Low end parts in it, not worth the money.

CPU = Excellent
GPU = Very good
RAM = Excellent
HDD : Okay
PSU: Very good

Monitor + IV + Game = Really good man.

The price for this is excellent, if I wouldn't have a new PC and you could ship worldwide I'd buy it! Good luck.

Edit: Where the hell do you see any low end parts? 8GB of 1600Mhz ram...a Phenom II 840, great CPU, and one of the best Nvidia's price/performance cards. Jeez..

Nice offer.

Too bad about the motherboard, one with an AMD 790FX chipset would be better for gaming for example.
However AMD motherboards are fairly cheap and you can fit all that stuff on a motherboard with an AM3 (890FX chipset) or AM3+ (990FX chipset) socket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMX
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice offer.

Too bad about the motherboard, one with an AMD 790FX chipset would be better for gaming for example.
However AMD motherboards are fairly cheap and you can fit all that stuff on a motherboard with an AM3 (890FX chipset) or AM3+ (990FX chipset) socket.
Yeah.. The motherboard isn't the best, But I think adding in the monitor should give it more of a boost.

Seems fine for the best apart from the HDD and CPU.

Any PC I buy, I throw away the HDD anyway. For what I would be looking for it's not high end enough.