people crash at a certain spot on the server (east LS)

This is the location:

We are using Volt-Host, and are using Ravens Roleplay gamemode.
Every file is uploaded correctly, and all plugins and includes are uploaded to.
When we start the server there are no error messages in the console. Everything should run perfect.

But every time a player goes near that spot, indicated on the picture above, their gta freezes and they crash.
What could be the problem?

Something wrong in the script.

But when I run the samp-server.exe on my system, join the server on 127.0.1 or something like that, and go to the exact same spot where people crash on the hosted server, I do not crash.

Mods, maybe?

Maybe you added an object there that doesn't belong(Invalid Object ID)? Otherwise, it's just something in your script.

Gemini, you're not alone about that issue. Me and my members does not always crash there, but if we crash (a chance from 1 to 10) it is in that area.

Note: It's not script related, does it even in a fresh GM

I changed absolutely nothing in the gamemode. When i compile it in Pawno it gives no error. When i run my server on my local ip (only for me to join) it works fine. It just on the hosted IP it crashes.

@Sayaron, what gamemode are you using now? And we dont have a chance of 1 to 10, we crash 100% everytime.

It's maybe a incorrect map icon or a bad object id.

Probably an empty 3Dtextlabel around there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Посмотреть сообщение
I changed absolutely nothing in the gamemode. When i compile it in Pawno it gives no error. When i run my server on my local ip (only for me to join) it works fine. It just on the hosted IP it crashes.

@Sayaron, what gamemode are you using now? And we dont have a chance of 1 to 10, we crash 100% everytime.
I'm using my own gamemode, but I've also tried with an un-modified Grand Larceny and LVDM, crashes there as well, and no, I ain't using any mods. But the chance for crashing is small and only at that certain spot