[FilterScript] OrTeles | 109 Interior Teleports | *20.10.2011*

This is a simple teleportation script which I made today being bored.
Use the command /telemenu to select a location.

Edit:
pawn Код:
#define AdminOnly true // Change this to false if you want everybody to use it.
pawn Код:
#define DIALOGID 2488 // Change this to an id which you don't use in your script.

SolidFiles
Pastebin

Orion (me) -> Author
wedarr.wikidot for information.

wow very nice, useful :P

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Nice

Thanks, any other suggestion/toughts about this?

Seems like you copied garint + the styling from 0sprites.

-1 rep.

I haven't copied anything. I don't even know what GarInt is, and I can color format my texts how I wish, it doesn't mean I copied anything. It isn't even the same. Wtf?

Edit: What about putting 109 coordonates + 109 interiors + 109 teleport locations? I deserve -1 rep for that?

Nice one man this is nice for admin scripts maybe i will use this one

Thank you. I really appreciate this. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems like you copied garint + the styling from 0sprites.

-1 rep.
How did you come at the conclusion that he copied from GarInt? Probably he got the coordinates of interiors from wiki.

BTW: Nice script and usefull. I will use it.

I put both in the script and in the original post that credits go also to weddar for his wiki + the 2 guys who helped him to get the coordonates. So no, I didn't copy, and whatever I did copy, I put in the credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudor23
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't copied anything. I don't even know what GarInt is, and I can color format my texts how I wish, it doesn't mean I copied anything. It isn't even the same. Wtf?

Edit: What about putting 109 coordonates + 109 interiors + 109 teleport locations? I deserve -1 rep for that?
This is "GarInt" https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=111727

Oh... from what I've read your filterscript is very much alike mine... but I swear that I haven't copied anything but the coordonates/ints and the names from weedarr.wiki.

Very Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudor23
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh... from what I've read your filterscript is very much alike mine... but I swear that I haven't copied anything but the coordonates/ints and the names from weedarr.wiki.
I know you haven't. I looked through the sourcecode of yours. You could shorten down the code a bit though instead of writing 3 seperate lines you could make a custom function and do it in 1 line per teleport.

I kept it simple so people would understand it better and make their own.

Thank you, [nfs]YOYO. I appreciate it.

U R Welcome

Nice work! im download ...

Wow, thank you. I hope you all guys like it and use it. I couldn't of been more happier.

Niice'