26 errors...?

Any help please?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3860) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(3889) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4235) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4278) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4278) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4294) : error 004: function "IsASalesVehicle" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4298) : error 004: function "GetVehiclePrice" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4393) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4398) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4403) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4408) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4413) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6014) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6575) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6615) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6644) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6691) : error 004: function "SaveGuns" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6695) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6699) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6703) : error 004: function "UpdatePlayerPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6809) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6810) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6819) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6820) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6852) : error 004: function "RemoveRoadblock" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6909) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\wesso\Desktop\Raven's Roleplay 0.3c\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6915) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

26 errors = missing bracket

Will you mind if I send you the script in PM and fix it and tell me which lines you fixed so I can learn from the mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharrel
Посмотреть сообщение
26 errors = missing bracket
Wrong read the errors.

OT: read the errors you will figure it out.

I'm way new in the scripting, I'm hoping someone will give me a hand in fixing this.

Код:
LARP
Well it appears your using a outdated gamemode and not very good to learn from, I suggest moving to another one. But if you really want this which I don't see why you would post in the code of the lines using [pawn ] and -[ /pawn]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong read the errors.

OT: read the errors you will figure it out.
Is Not Implemented = missing brackets

@edit hum..now i see the "Safe" maybe you're right

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=291018

No. If they're non-native functions, it's not a bracket error.

are the errors fixed Now?