Skyphoto

Hi!

I want to know how to make a good skyphoto like that logo in this forum... Anyone how to make a good
one like that??... I think cam hack wouldn't be so good I think because if you zoom to far away you don't will see
a building etc.

You need a special weather (have no idea which one), could be 22 and max draw distance^^

I think the forum header is a edited one. I doubt if it's possible to make one just by screening. (atleast it wont be as good as the header)

Okay idk what I need to have etc xD to make it programs/scripts etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
I think the forum header is a edited one. I doubt if it's possible to make one just by screening. (atleast it wont be as good as the header)
And yeah indeed^^ I think you need to take a few pictures around, then connect them in photoshop or somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
Посмотреть сообщение
And yeah indeed^^ I think you need to take a few pictures around, then connect them in photoshop or somewhere
Yes, thanks :P any script or program or something I will need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, thanks :P any script or program or something I will need?
Script, program? Hm only the code in your gm or fs so you could actually change the weather (If you want an image like the header one). And program, photoshop I guess^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P4]
Посмотреть сообщение
Script, program? Hm only the code in your gm or fs so you could actually change the weather (If you want an image like the header one). And program, photoshop I guess^^
Yes I know Photoshop but I mean a program to Sa-mp zoom tool etc.. (But now I know)... I will fix weather script :P Ty for help

some tips to get a good looking panorama: (****** for all that stuff, iam too lazy to search it all now)
Код:
ENB series (test 3 version, anyways: the bumpmapping wont be visible at a panorama)
view distance 10x (timecycle.dat modified)
dont forget that the sky changes slightly each gameminute (when the sun rises), so make sure you set the server/player time to the same each (real) second, in order to have the same sky color in each picture. on the SAMP banner you can notice how the sky changed while taking the screens, the orange is not "smooth".
also it could help when you script the player camera to look at each angle (0-359), it wont be tilted then, and while you let the script run, simply record it. you can extract the single frames with ease lateron, heres some gfx programs which helped me a lot:
Код:
VirtualDub (to extract the pictures out of the video...)
AutoStitch (http://autostitch.softonic.de/) - making panoramas is awesome!
in order to avoid far textures to flicker, you also need the StreamMemoryFix...

Thansks but looks tricky to make so I maybe not gonna do but thanks anyways!