Anyone planning on making a prison server

I was wondering if anyone was planning on releasing a prison roleplay server anytime soon. The old style of RP is starting to get boring and im looking for something more unique and id prefer a prison roleplay server. If you have another type of rp server thats unique feel free to post.

Prison roleplay sounds interesting. Get to work!

Ill help if you want to create one.. I can script, basic. and map

Hi Guys
As,you all heared i'am Working on a Prison Roleplay GM,i named it Los Santos Prison Roleplay,since it's based on LS and i need,Suggestions so yeah..
I Want:
Legal faction Suggestions
Answer to question " Should i add business?" if Yes,then what KIND?
Jobs
Escaping systeme
and More...

I Don't want this to be a FAIL,thats why i need your suggestion so people doesn't get bored
Yes,i'am Serious .
Proof:

Prison Mainhall,cells etc..

Prison guards HQ

Isolation cells.

Cafeteria,(you can see prison shop door)

And More,i'm just too lazy to upload alot of pics,i might make a video.
EDIT:Anyway,i have to go now.. just add me and we will talk later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
* big ass post *
That isn't yours... That's a leaked version of Los Santos Prison Roleplay made by some dude named Raymond_Williams. I can tell, since I've played on that server before and I've played on the EXACT, SAME map.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Big and stupid post
Learn English, then start a server. (With your own made script, not some leaked one !)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn English, then start a server. (With your own made script, not some leaked one !)
Omg such a big lol.
Garsino, leave him alone! You know that now'a days all RP servers are *cough*unique*cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
That isn't yours... That's a leaked version of Los Santos Prison Roleplay made by some dude named Raymond_Williams. I can tell, since I've played on that server before and I've played on the EXACT, SAME map.
Wanna bet?!
He hired mappers,and scripters and can't script and thats not his script ,that was 0.3b,its not even working if you try to converte onto 0.3c,its a GF Edit by the way.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
... Nothing to say,and about english,i have a SCREWED ENGLISH,i Type like SHIT,i Write like SHIT and i talk like SHIT
But thats how i'am.. you can't change shiit.
Did i ever said it was UNIQUE?!
By the way,if your next replies are like "MAKE YOUR OWN GM,BLABLA" your reply to this is "I'm A DUMB FUCK that like EDITING,Okay thanks bye." not meant to sound childish(fucked english is what you think right know,i know)
but thats the truth.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Wanna bet?!
He hired mappers,and scripters and can't script and thats not his script ,that was 0.3b,its not even working if you try to converte onto 0.3c,its a GF Edit by the way.

... Nothing to say,and about english,i have a SCREWED ENGLISH,i Type like SHIT,i Write like SHIT and i talk like SHIT
But thats how i'am.. you can't change shiit.
Did i ever said it was UNIQUE?!
By the way,if your next replies are like "MAKE YOUR OWN GM,BLABLA" your reply to this is "I'm A DUMB FUCK that like EDITING,Okay thanks bye." not meant to sound childish(fucked english is what you think right know,i know)
but thats the truth.
The bad English guarantees a failure.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The bad English guarantees a failure.
You have no common sense do you? Seriously kid, grow up and get over yourself and stop being a keyboard warrior!