[GameMode] cX - Free for all v1.0

Sup guys, today im gonna outdate my new "Free for all" gamemode, which i made in only 2 days, thats why it isnt good.. But i learned 2 script 3-4 days ago, so im proud of myself because i learned the basics, this gamemode is not good, but i just wanted to share it because its my first, and i promise the next one gonna be alot better, and alot other functions in it. Just remember this; THE GAME IS JUST FOR FUN, NOT ABOUT WINNING OR GETTING SCORE, JUST TO SHOW YOUR DM SKILLS. Thx.. Btw let me explain..

Commands
/Weapons // List of the posibble weapons
/Cmds // Shows up the commands
/Rules // Shows up the rules
/Accept // Accept the rules
/Decide // Decide the rules (You would be kicked)
/Infscore // Give you infinite score
/Infmoney // Give you infinite money

Credits
Scripting - cruteX
Testing - cruteX
Idea - black crafter (No sa-mp.com account..)

That's it guys. I hope you'll respect that im a very new scripter, and i know the gamemode sucks, but please rate it from 1-10.
Cya, i think i will be done with the v1.1 gamemode, about the start of november.. Peace.

DOWNLOAD LINK = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONOK0E4N

3/5 is simple
No Picture?

Sorry, ill add some soon! I cant right now cause im tired..

Hmm...the gamemode has no point,i think you made it only to test your scripting skills.
So,for the ideea i give you 3/10.
Don't judge me,but i just can't see the point of the gamemode.I like that your trying to learn scripting and that's what i appreciate.Good luck for your next projects.
Also...you forgot to add the link...

Considering the fact you are new at scripting I would like to encourage you and tell you that you did a very good work. Keep practising on making commands and more complicated things. Waiting for your next release

Ive added the download link
The point of the gamemode, is just that its free4all. Like everbody go, and shoot each other. Else your right, im just testing my skills.. But if you look at what i did learn, in only 4 days, its nice..
But thanks, i hope i get a better rate at my next project..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tour15
Посмотреть сообщение
Considering the fact you are new at scripting I would like to encourage you and tell you that you did a very good work. Keep practising on making commands and more complicated things. Waiting for your next release
Thanks alot m8! Appreicated at your comment! Im on my work with dialogs and teams now, but thanks alot again!

Can You add Pastbin Link ? Should be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Can You add Pastbin Link ? Should be better
Hmm, i dont know.. Maybe tommorow too tired now ^^ Sorry..

Nice first release, after 4 days scripting this is really good

When I could give you a tip, try saving stats or simple things to files, that will help you getting better in scripting