PayPal and Volt-Host question

There are two question
1- Can someone donate to an unverified PayPal account?
2- I bought a server recently and I also want my friend to be able to Stop/Start/Restart the server without having to give out my account to him, is there a possible solution for this? Because most of the time my friend scripts and puts up the files so its necessary for him to restart the server to test/make the script on. Tried some control panels but none of them worked.

For the second question - I don't know about volt-host, but in most hosts there are subaccounts which someone with an account can create and control their access.

#2 - create a sub account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
#2 - create a sub account
Searched alot for somthing like that but didn't find anything.

For the first question : paypal has different rules and T.O.S regarding individual country, so read the guidelines pertaining to yours, and getting your account verified is not a big deal,just submit the info about credit card or bank account as reqd. As for the second one..you need to create a subaccount in your main acc. or else you gotta share login info,that's all you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
Searched alot for somthing like that but didn't find anything.
We have sub-accounts with all paid servers, you can limit Volt Host user accounts access to your server based on the page (ie you can only allow your user to start / stop / restart your server).

https://volt-host.com/demo/

First Question- I Have A Volt-Host Server So I Would Know, I Believe you need to verify it, which isn't very hard at all, just go to your email, and click verify.

Second Question - Ask for a support ticket at the bottom of the page for help, but yes you can, all you need to do is ask them how to make a sub account, then they will be able to go into the Control Panel And Start/Stop/Restart the server whenever they'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtBag
Посмотреть сообщение
First Question- I Have A Volt-Host Server So I Would Know, I Believe you need to verify it, which isn't very hard at all, just go to your email, and click verify.

Second Question - Ask for a support ticket at the bottom of the page for help, but yes you can, all you need to do is ask them how to make a sub account, then they will be able to go into the Control Panel And Start/Stop/Restart the server whenever they'd like.
That does not verify your paypal. You need a Bank account/debit/credit card to fully verify your account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtBag
Посмотреть сообщение

1) We don't check for verification, the only problem with not being verified is if PayPal reverses your payment (then you'll need to contact support to ensure that your services aren't suspended whilst you figure out terms with PayPal).

2) You don't need to even ask for support, you can do it all via the control panel unless you're having issues in-the-process. http://minus.com/mvZ7qG9xq#1g

Can any of the control panels on the forums do the work by using RCON?