What City/Town/Area would you love to see in a RP server?

Title.

No need to go offtopic on how much you dont like RP servers, its just a simple question.

Most people prefer Los Santos.... But I know its not the only city/place that's good to make a rp server on.

Maybe Los Santos.

There are already soo less RP servers setled in there.

I actually think LV is one of the best places personally. But people hate it, because they do not know their way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
I actually think LV is one of the best places personally. But people hate it, because they do not know their way around.
This I totally agree with.

Reason being; It's a spot where the poor area is completely separated from the rich, it's big and a lot of creative roleplay ideas can be formed from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamoo
Посмотреть сообщение
This I totally agree with.

Reason being; It's a spot where the poor area is completely separated from the rich, it's big and a lot of creative roleplay ideas can be formed from it.
Oh cannot agree more :3 That's why I decided to do my RP based in 1940 in LV not LS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe Los Santos.

There are already soo less RP servers setled in there.
Are you freakin' kidding me?
Los Santos is the most overused and over rated place where RP servers settle...
Though it brings them success so go with Los Santos...

If i could script, I would just make a Roleplay in Las Venturas, Hopefully i see a Unique Gamemode out there where the roleplay is LV

Bayside,Angel Pine and Fort carson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
definatly true its because the classes are seperated so theres a big area for roleplay

Los Santos of course.