GTA Roleplay How Would You..

How would you take out a weapon RP way or Turn on your vehicle....

Or entering / Leaving the buildin

I think you're looking for http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12 that section of the forums.

No.. The guy is asking how to RP taking out a gun or turn on a car's engine, he wants to learn role-playing.
Just search some guides.

* robintjeh turns the vehicle's keys - they are still in the vehicle -
/do Engine starting...
(1sec wait)
/do Engine started, and vehicle is ready to drive.

__________________________________________________ ______
* robintjeh unslings a big weapon from his back
* robintjeh rapidly loads the gun with the clip he took from his pockets/backpack
/do *click clack* - gun loaded and ready to shoot.
__________________________________________________ _______
* robintjeh removes the clip from his gun
* robintjeh puts it in his pockets/backpack
* robintjeh slings his weapon back to his back, making sure the gun is not loaded
/do gun is on my back and NOT ready to shoot.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

dont asspull they'll just get mad

Most of the RP servers got their own guides, they also have a sub-forum, usually called " New player forum ".

Use mouse keys to change weapon, then aim and shoot. You can kill the other guy before he used his /me and /do voodoo shit on you!

* Kindred is for actions such as taking out a weapon like you stated.
/do is for further information.

For example:

* Kindred reaches into his pocket, sliding out a pistol.
/do Pistol's safety is [ON]

It's better to come up with your own RP lines, unless English is not your first language and you're having trouble finding the corrects words to create a proper RP line. If so, I'd recommend a dictionary and such. If roleplaying is your issue then think of roleplaying as you're a character living a life in the world the RP server is set on.

As KurtBag said, /me is for actions, and the more details you add in, the clearer it is to the player you're making an action on. When making an action you have to think of not metagaming(Using OOC info for IC info) or powergame(Doing an action that would be unrealistic in the setting the RP world is set in) and try to make your action clear to the person. No need to add unnecessary information, it's better for it to be simple rather than it to look complicated but hard to understand.

And /do is usually when you want to describe a RP situation or add more RP info into a situation that you're on, or on how you look and such.

Shoot the guy and type /me shot a faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think
View Post
Shoot the guy and type /me shot a faggot
Laugh out Loud.

Use

* Drakon and /do

As above said, ask in the roleplay forum.

I rp'ly disable my Deagle like this (Using a bind)
t/me removes the clip from the 50. cal desert eagle, pulling the slind back checking to see if the chamber is clear..{enter} t/do the chamber would be empty{enter} t/me presses the release clip, pressing the barral lock taking the barral off the weapon{enter} t/me takes the sling off of the gun, dropping it onto the ground{enter} t/do the weapon would lay on the ground disabled and unloaded{enter}