Help me choose my new laptop!

Ok guys help me out choosing my new laptop.Give your opinions,and try not to pass 1.500$USD

I ******d a bit and i liked this one ^^

http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT780DX.html
MSI GT780dx
Price: +/- 1500$USD

I liked that monster ^^ If someone knows better and cheapper,let me know.

Why a laptop? Why not make a desktop?

I work as a security.i think that explains all ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
Посмотреть сообщение
I work as a security.i think that explains all ^^
You work as a security guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
You work as a security guard?
Yes...But can we keep ontopic please?? ^^

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You just don't seem like someone who I would hire to guard my Honda Civic!

Anyways... if you are looking for something durable you should go with a Lenovo ThinkPad. Those things are pretty much indestructible!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hehe, Awesome.

OT: Why though, Like? Why would you bring a laptop to that type of job? Just buy a cheap laptop then a nice desktop for home use.

You guys didnt get the point here ^^

There are some jobs,that are kinda boring...like beeing all night in a factory or something,looking to a bunch of screens,with nothing to worry about...what would you guys do?i dont know...but i play in my laptop...problem is...its kinda obsolete xD

Its a Sony Vaio i3 2.13Ghz ,4GB ram with a 1GB ATI graphic. Plus,my fans are dying.

So,my "evil" plan is,since Christmas is arriving,i will send the Vaio to sony(since its still on warranty) then ill buy a new laptop to me for gaming,and i offer the vaio after beeing fixed,to my wife ^^

So,now,can you guys please focus on the OP ? xD

How is that.. obsolete.. anyway OT

MSI is one of the best brands, Don't bother with an alienware though, It is just a brand. But! If you like style, Get a Macbook Pro and load Windows 7 on it. Windows runs really well on macs.

I've just ******'d around searching best gaming laptops 2011..

MSI GT683 its in the top 5 of many of the rankings i saw.

But the differences that i noticed between the GT683(http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT683.html) and the GT780DX(http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT780DX.html) its the graphic card and the price ofcourse ^^

So,the difference between having a GeForce GTX 560M(GDDR5 1.5GB VRAM) and GeForce GTX 570M(GDDR5 1.5GB VRAM) is big?

The price between the 2 laptops have a 200/300 euros difference,and the only diff is the Graphic card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
If you like style, Get a Macbook Pro
Dont care for style,i aim to the performance in recent games.Althought,i like some of the details of thhose 2 MSI's mentioned above ^^