need advantages and disadvantages of these working styles!

hey, i need advantages and disadvantages of these working styles

- working from home
- Working in a vehicle

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=287928

Again?

i was asking for aspects their, now i need advantages and disadvantages for - working at home and -working in a vehicle so i can proceed into my coursework and here is one aspect iv done

An office is a place where people would go to, to work and work with other colleagues, you can also go to offices to attend meeting or to show a presentation on a new product/business idea you have come up with for the company and mainly things like that. When you think about working in an office you would mentally think that it’s a single room with a desk and computer, but in fact not all offices are like that, in some offices you would see a huge room with loads of desks, computers and employees working and maybe discussing within themselves as well, and this is from personal experience when I went to ‘British airways’ for work experience for a week.
The information age has affected the working style in offices by quite a lot because of the introduction of the computer’s and the internet. Computers are being used in nearly every single office space for tasks like making plans and printing work or using computers plus added addition technology (smart boards etc...) to make and set up a presentation to be used in a conference, also internet is being used in offices for many reason for example doing research on the internet, in other words, if a person (entrepreneur) has a business idea and wanted to some market research on the current market, he would use the internet.
The upsides to working in a office is that your amongst other colleagues and the advantages of that is that, if your in need of help, for example if your having problem doing something you can easily ask on of your colleagues to assist you, also working in the office you wont have distractions like watching the television or something because you would be focusing on one perspective while working inside a office and you have the motivation to work and only work with the reward of it being done at the end of the day and then you can go home and have relief and finally relax a bit.
But however, there are disadvantages as well, if you live far from the office you have to pay for fuel costs and looking into the cost of fuel today, they are fairly high, so if you’re rooting to save some cash, you won’t have much saved because all the money is being wasted on travel costs. Also if you have house chores to do and other business outside of the office to do, you will have to drop them because you need to go to the office, so you cannot be flexible when working at the office, you would have to have a fixed time for other work which would be after office.
In conclusion, working in a office would be ideal for the people who want the work to be done and then have a self reward at the end of it and for people who also want to be in a working enviroment and who would like to meet new people and have the enjoyment of working in a work place enviroment but with minor downsides like limiting your free time to a specific time and have everything going to plan and not flexible for example you cant do whatever when ever like go bowling in the middle of a meeting.

You repeat yourself too much...

Quote:

In conclusion, working in a office would be ideal for the people who want the work to be done and then have a self reward at the end of it and for people who also want to be in a working enviroment and who would like to meet new people and have the enjoyment of working in a work place enviroment