Looks like Battlefield 3 is gonna Rock!

http://*********/uOLLbfFkVmE

Seriously Epic. This Developer is obvious pc gamer, cause he failed so hard on the PS3, but REGARDLESS, the game looks AMAZING and the features and the style are impeccable. In my point of view anyways.

My brother loves the battlefield series, I never really got into them.

I absolutely detest FPS on consoles however. Using a D-Pad or Joystick is not even remotely close realistic aiming movement (considering the games themselves are always trying to push realism), they will never beat a mouse!!!!!!!!!

In saying that I have friends at work that are insanely good at playing FPS games on console. I would have a chance with a mouse, but I get smashed on console.

The Open BETA on the xbox was really good, much better then the Call of Duty: Series in many diffrent ways, I acually enjoyed playing.

It's awesome, the physics of it are extaordinary, much better than COD for sure.

Awesome In-Famous is the best! and sa-mp too

Battlefield promotes team work and strategy, i was impressed.
However, it is still a soldier FPS game and i have played hundreds of those. I would of pre-ordered if more innovations were made.

Not to piss off the fans, but I think it sucks. MW3 is going to be a lot better. Many people may disagree, but at the same time CoD fans are most probably going to stay with CoD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
Not to piss off the fans, but I think it sucks. MW3 is going to be a lot better. Many people may disagree, but at the same time CoD fans are most probably going to stay with CoD.
Is Black Ops better than Battlefield 3? No. Well, then MW3 is not going to be better than Battlefield 3 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Is Black Ops better than Battlefield 3? No. Well, then MW3 is not going to be better than Battlefield 3 either.
Call of duty is not even almost the same as battlefield just look at the gameplay

Is Black ops better than battle answer is no because it is way different it's more like your self and the gun but battlefield takes team work to do the objectives i can't see why you say is black ops better than battlefield 3 even thought modern warfare 3 isn't even out yet. or even a beta.

Yeah I think COD and BF are different.

I always liked MOH Allied Assault, I wish they re-vamped it, it used to be (may still be) very popular online long after it's use by date.

I have played a few of the recent COD games and aside from the single player campaign, they kind of bore me to be honest.