[FilterScript] [FS]CarExport-Game [V 1.2] <<<< Bugfix

i am using it as an fs, and second of all , i looked, but didn't find anything weird, didn't you test it with NF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Flush
i am using it as an fs, and second of all , i looked, but didn't find anything weird, didn't you test it with NF?
But this fs comunicates with your gamemode.
(It uses the vehicles in your gamemode)

And no, i didn't test with FS
but i will try

sandra both problems are fixed, they were caused by the checkpoint streamer.
so i fixed those. and now it works fine

very nice though

Glad to hear

Very nice script!!! I like it, CONGRAT!!!

Very nice Sandra. I'll use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolch
Very nice Sandra. I'll use it
Thanks

In need of a mirror?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage2008
In need of a mirror?.
I already have 1

Wow, it seems very nice, nice job Sandra.
Imma trying it now.

tnx this is just what I need...tnx once again

Uhmm... Guys? Bump much?
anyways, this is really a nice FS

when the game starts it don't show yellow icon on map neither arrow on car, what could be the problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grovest26
View Post
when the game starts it don't show yellow icon on map neither arrow on car, what could be the problem ?
same with me no yellow icon on map and i cant find car with arrow yellow , please help

Same Here,It Seems That The 0.3c SAMP Has Some Sort Of Bug,Showing The Yellow Icon !!! Please Heeeeeeeelp !!!

i have got a problem i have added 2 export vehicles in l on my server . i start the export when i am in lv its ok but if i am somewhere else or i start the export game from somewhere not in lv it starts but it is not located in lv??

I like this .It look little pretty one . I was looking for like this script.I will try This

Not bad i will use it.

I've got a problem with this filterscript...I'm using just AddExportVehicle....I'm using just one Remington...but the yellow arrow doesn't show me...Can somebody help me?

Once the game starts, the yellow icon is not shown on mini map ! It is the important thing lol but i dont get that, please helP!