Who Invented SAMP and how he ever came to this great idea

Hi, Im Bruce i have a Question. Whoy Invented SAMP And how he Had that great Idea.
And is the inventor in the Forum Registered?

SA-MP he's the guy i think ! he is the owner of this forums check his profile !

I don't think it is hard to have idea about creating a multiplayer application for a game..

Btw it was Kalcor

Kye Made SA-MP and then he/she changed his name to Kalcor, He/She started SA-MP in 2006 and then it grew to what it is today, GTA SA's Most Popular Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
Kye Made SA-MP and then he/she changed his name to Kalcor, He/She started SA-MP in 2006 and then it grew to what it is today, GTA SA's Most Popular Mod
CoooL

Thank ya All.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
kyeman -> Kye -> Kalcor -> -> PROFIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
kyeman -> Kye -> Kalcor -> -> PROFIT!!!
This xD

kyeman is also a member of gtaforums, and came up with VC:MP in mid-2005. Then he was going to release a SA:MP mod as soon as the PC version of GTA: SA was released. May 2006, 0.1a was finished. It uses the same engine as VC:MP is ran (RakNet, PAWN engine, etc). Kinda funny as pickups, (player) objects and everything didn't come out until the 0.2.2 release (which was released in 2007).

This story might be partially untrue, just how I know it, so someone should correct me if I am wrong.

Kye started out with making some code to improve sync for another multiplayer mod, I believe it was for Vice City, eventually he got a developers position in that mod. After a year or so, there where some personal disagreements, and they split up. Kye started another multiplayer project for San Andreas, and thats how SAMP was started. That is the simple version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
This story might be partially untrue, just how I know it, so someone should correct me if I am wrong.

Kye started out with making some code to improve sync for another multiplayer mod, I believe it was for Vice City, eventually he got a developers position in that mod. After a year or so, there where some personal disagreements, and they split up. Kye started another multiplayer project for San Andreas, and thats how SAMP was started. That is the simple version.
MTA: Blue, wasn't it?

Quote:
View Post
MTA: Blue, wasn't it?
Could be, I purposely didn't mention the name. You could search on google, there should be an old interview, where everything is explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
View Post
Could be, I purposely didn't mention the name. You could search on google, there should be an old interview, where everything is explained.
You didn't mention it in fear of being banned, am I right? Why are people so scared to write MTA? Common, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to write it (otherwise it would be censored) as long as you don't go around advertising it or using it for shit-spreading.

Quote:
View Post
You didn't mention it in fear of being banned, am I right? Why are people so scared to write MTA? Common, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to write it (otherwise it would be censored) as long as you don't go around advertising it or using it for shit-spreading.
I thought it was VC-MP..

I invented....

Kalcor invented samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
View Post
I thought it was VC-MP..
VC-MP was in preparation for GTA:SA's release, I believe. So they had a base to build on for SA-MP. Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
View Post
No, it was because I wasen't sure of it, so I mentioned a multiplayer mod for GTA instead of MTA. I wasen't sure if it was MTA.

If you wanna know more about SA-MP how it start and if you wanna know a little more about the developer you can read this interview made by my Portuguese GTA Community: http://gtapt.net/forum/index.php?topic=5747.0

I'm Kalcor's father, so in some way I too invented SA-MP.

LOL JK

@ playbox12: I believe that's what happened.

Its a history,