After making a register system ...

Hello,

I have created a Register system. It works fine! But I want to start using it for examlpe, using AdminLevel or pScore and make them save. But I mainly need to know how to work with them,

This is what I have

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pKills,
    pDeaths,
    pMoney,
    pAdmin,
    pScore
}
How can I use pKills, pDeaths, pMoney, pAdmin and pScore and make them save? Like

if PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]; I think it's similar to that. Could you tell me? Thank you.

use y_ini.. a lot of tutorials

look and maybe you will get it how to make it

Thank you, but are these scripts or w/e ini files help you saving stuff or making a register system, I've done this:

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pKills,
    pDeaths,
    pMoney,
    pAdmin,
    pScore
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
    new file[64]; // We declare the size of the file
    GetPlayerName(playerid,file,sizeof(file)); // We get the file name
    format(file,sizeof(file),DOF2_File(file));// We get the user path from DOF2_File (folder Users)
    DOF2_SetInt(file, "Murders",PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]); // We set/update the players settings.
    DOF2_SetInt(file, "Death Times",PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]);
    DOF2_SetInt(file, "Money",PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney]);
    DOF2_SetInt(file, "AdminLevel",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
    DOF2_SetInt(file, "Score",PlayerInfo[playerid][pScore]);
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    switch(dialogid) // We switch our dialog id's
    {
        case DIALOG_REGISTER: // If the dialog_register shows up ( id 1111)
        {
            if(!response) Kick(playerid); // If he click on Quit, he will get kicked
            if(!strlen(inputtext)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Register","{FEABF1}You're a new player, type your password below to register.","Register","Escape");
            // If he doesn't type anything, the dialog will show again.
            if(response) // If he click on Register
            {
                format(file,sizeof(file),DOF2_File(file)); // We get the path name from DOF2_File, that means from Users folder.
                DOF2_CreateFile(file, inputtext); // Creates the file and the password.
                DOF2_SetInt(file, "Kills", 0); // When the player register his kills will be set to 0, you can change
                DOF2_SetInt(file, "Deaths", 0); // His deaths will be set to 0, you can change
                DOF2_SetInt(file, "Money", 1000); // His money will be set to 1000, you can change
                DOF2_SetInt(file, "AdminLevel", 0); // His Admin Level will be set to 0, you can change
                DOF2_SetInt(file, "Score", 1); // Score will be set to 1.
                DOF2_SaveFile(); // Saves the file.
                SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, 0, 1965.7406, 1623.2534, 12.8618, 90, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // We set the spawn LV
                SpawnPlayer(playerid); // After registering, the player will spawn.
            }
        }
        case DIALOG_LOGIN: // If dialog_login (id 2222) shows up
        {
            if(!response) Kick(playerid); // If he click on Quit, he will get kicked.
            if(response) // If he click on Log-in
            {
                format(file,sizeof(file),DOF2_File(file)); // We get the user path from DOF2_File ( folder Users )
                if(DOF2_FileExists(file)) // If he is registered
                {
                    if(DOF2_CheckLogin(file,inputtext)) // We check if the password match
                    {
                        PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills] = DOF2_GetInt(file,"Kills"); // We load our settings
                        PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths] = DOF2_GetInt(file,"Deaths");
                        PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney] = DOF2_GetInt(file,"Money");
                        PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = DOF2_GetInt(file,"AdminLevel");
                        PlayerInfo[playerid][pScore] = DOF2_GetInt(file,"Score");
                        SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, 0, 1965.7406, 1623.2534, 12.8618, 90, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // We set the spawn LV
                        SpawnPlayer(playerid); // The player spawns after log-in
                        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney]); // We give the player his money
                        return 1;
                    }
                    else // If the password don't match, they will get an error
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Wrong Password!","{F81414}You have typed a wrong password\n{FFFFFF}Type your password here to log-in!","Log-in","Quit");
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
How can I exactly use y_ini to save these and define them etc?

How can I make like /setadmin PLAYERID LEVEL for my system?

Follow this tut: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088

@ Jafter_Macario, But I must make a new Register system if I want to follow the tutorial, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicBeast
Посмотреть сообщение
@ Jafter_Macario, But I must make a new Register system if I want to follow the tutorial, right?
I see he won't anwer xD
I will tell you.
Indead you must make a new register system.

Thank you, I've made one I used ******'s one. But I still don't know how to make it for example:

/makeadmin etc I mean using for example pAdmin in the command etc lol.