What are these errors?

Code:
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(1493) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadePlayerConnect"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(1527) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadePlayerDisconnect"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(1569) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadeColorForPlayer"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(1756) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadeColorForPlayer"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(1806) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadeExit"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(2110) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadeInit"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(3400) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadeColorForPlayer"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(3407) : error 017: undefined symbol "FadeColorForPlayer"
E:\SA-MP\My Projects\Call Of Duty [v1.0]\gamemodes\GM.pwn(3831) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
Tell me Please

These function doesn't exist in Pawn. You need a include that included these function.

I think its #include <screen> But i found it everywhere but i have not got it.

If you don't have it, download it. But I don't think that's the problem since you don't get the error that he don't find the include.

But i have founded everywhere that Include
******'ed it but i did not found it anywhere.
If you can tell me where to download i will be really thankfull

Why you are using it since you cant find it anywhere , or where you found this include? i mean the title "screen"

yeah! woodpecker is right y are u using it then?

I Have Downloaded a Gamemode and i want to Edit it and use it.
But this include is used in it but i am not able to Find it.

Try and comment out those functions if you can't find the custom include.

?