Problem with SA-MP 0.3c

I just wanted to post this again because the old one was in the wrong category.

Here is a problem I got with SA-MP.

I lost my GTA SA, so I re-downloaded it. I re-installed SA-MP 0.3c R3. Everything was fine until when I tried to connect myself to a server, this happens:

- A message pops-up and tells me "Aucun disque trouvй", or No disk found, in english.

- Then, after about a minute, another message pops-up, this time saying "I can't determine your GTA version. SA-MP only supports GTA:SA v1.0 USA/EU"

The problem is that I believe that my version of GTA SA is not a steam version, and it is a USA version, because the languages are english and spanish. Also, I believe it is a v1.0, because the San Fierro hotel suite in my copy is small, meaning it is v1.0. Also, my copy doesn't need a disk to work, so I don't know what's going on.

If you think I am wrong, please tell me what is the in-game difference between both versions. If I am right, tell me how I can fix this, because I was an admin and a pro at SA-MP, so want it back.

There is a thumbnail at the bottom, so you can see what is happening.

Thanks.

Downloaded, meaning it's illegal? (I don't think RockStar have it available online).

People won't help you with those issues, but suffice to say that is the issue.

Did you try running as administrator?

http://sa-mp.com/download.php

Please note:
SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.

It's clear that the problem is your version..

Quote:

I can't determine your GTA version. SA-MP only supports GTA:SA v1.0 USA/EU

Download this

EDIT: If the above doesn't work then you'll have to get another copy of San Andreas or.. download another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNy
View Post
http://sa-mp.com/download.php

Please note:
SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.
The problem is addressed. I had GTA SA v1.0 EU, and got a no cd crack. Thanks anyway!