Problem with running GTA SA / SAMP / MTA SA

Hi!
Few days ago I updated my Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 graphics card's drivers to the newest from nvidia.com ... Now I have a problem, because every time when I want to run any application connected with gta_sa.exe process it runs for about 1-3 seconds (Widnows colors changes automaticlly to default one - it was always like that) but after this few seconds, I've got again this Windows 7 colors set ... The gta_sa.exe process crashes and I can't do anything. Everything is working really good! Battlefield 3 Open Beta was running great after this update, but San Andreas f**ked up :/ I have done many, many tries to fix it, but nothing works! I reinstalled drivers to the oldest nvidia had on their site, and nothing I've done same with instructions froom m y firend who told me to use Driver Sweeper after drivers uninstalling to delete all of the rubbish which stayed there ... I even uninstalled this graphics card and installed it again with the original drivers, the same which were before updating and with which GTA SA was working, but nothing! I installed the same drivers I had before updating and nothing

Help me!
WojteQ

The only thing you touched and it stopped working is your graphics card's drivers?

Yes. It stopped working just after updating drivers ...

Uninstall them, reboot, your PC will automatically install them and you're ready to play.

It worked! You're the man! Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WojteQ
Посмотреть сообщение
It worked! You're the man! Thank You!
Glad I could help!

Have fun.