the eclipse map!

hey guys ive got a problem with the eclipse map anyone can help me fixing this? when i install the eclipse everything is ok but when i enter server i cant see stunt maps that zh3r0 made ( i edited server.cfg and im sure too..... i dont get any special error in server_log! it just say that cant load map filterscript

please somebody help

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminj
Посмотреть сообщение
hey guys ive got a problem with the eclipse map anyone can help me fixing this? when i install the eclipse everything is ok but when i enter server i cant see stunt maps that zh3r0 made ( i edited server.cfg and im sure too..... i dont get any special error in server_log! it just say that cant load map filterscript
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminj
Посмотреть сообщение
please somebody help
first: please dont double post
second: did you convert the map from .map file to pawn code?
check this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=146617 it might help you

man... its gamemode ... you can find it...i didnt create map... zh3ro did... so he converted... but i dunno why it doesnt work

post ur server log here

you missing the plugin please post the object code like createobject or something else and remember to put everything in the right place and @ server.cfg post the right plugins

ex : if u using create CreateDynamicObject put @ server.cfg Plugins Streamer

If it won't work you can just pm z3hr0

Open server.cfg and rename:
Код:
filterscripts objects objects2 0.3cobjects
to
Код:
filterscripts Objects Objects2 0.3cObjects
Because Linux is case-sensitive.