Don't use Onebip

For those who want to use onebip.. don't. It may be an easy way for your users to donate, but Onebip is full of my cats shit. Has anyone had a good experience with them? i haven't... to withdraw your money you need a minimum of Ђ200, that's utter bullshit. I posted a support ticket asking if I could withdraw it and they kept replying with the exact same thing over and over. I know posting this on here won't do anything but it's just a friendly warning to those who are thinking about using it. Your money is locked into your account unless you spend it or have a minimum of Ђ200, bloody stupid.

I have a good experience with them. Although 50% fee sucks.

You call a 50% fee a 'good' experience, just use paypal, if you can't that most likely means you're not even old enough to earn the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
You call a 50% fee a 'good' experience, just use paypal, if you can't that most likely means you're not even old enough to earn the money.
Not true, i earn everyday 10Ђ, but i can't have a paypal account (with money on it)

If you don't like onebip:
paygol.com - toooooo big fees, doesn't allow above some amounts of $ in some countries, idk why - 50$ min
fortumo.com - hmm, not really easy to use, either I'm not good with installing their script for successful payment, or it is/was bugged - 50$ min
daopay.com - never tried it, requires to have a registered company

As I see, none of them is perfect yet .
I'm going to open a hosting company. I've got a dedicated server ready already etc. and I'm looking for a mobile payment method right now. I hope I will find a good one soon .

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
I just wanted to saythat and than I saw your post.

I don't see the reason of the $200 requirement to withdraw cash... it's really pointless and annoying. And the fee is indeed too big, they could make it atleast 25-30%, but 50% is way too much for a fee. Yes, they suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see the reason of the $200 requirement to withdraw cash... it's really pointless and annoying. And the fee is indeed too big, they could make it atleast 25-30%, but 50% is way too much for a fee. Yes, they suck!
1st - it is needed, since they have over thousands of users (just my guess) and they are doing it manually - safest protection from hackers. Also, people that want to get money on their hands (without banks - sent on home address)...

2nd - not their fault, mobile operators are taking about 50% of the price, they are only taking about 10%

But the people will buy for who need stuff.

Onebip is an easy methode to pay online, but the fees sucks.... 50% tax is aloot..., i hope they don't make taxes anymore, and more companny's allow there payments, 10% fee is better.