Do you believe that ?

Do you believe the fact that as the server is up longer it will get more players each month. Considering, it's a fun and unique server.

Example:

1st month 20 peak players
2nd month 40 peak players
3rd month 60 peak players
etc..

There are some people who don't think so. So i am asking for your opinion

Yeh. I think.

yeah, your server should be known and original not a modified gamemode or copied...

Yes as every said...and it must be Unique.. and fun....but carefull, some people doesn't like Unique things, so don't across the line of Unique scripts.

With 3 months it is do-able, with proper management. You have to have atleast two people besides you, prefferably someone you know IRL. Whenever you feel like giving up they will be there to keep it going.

As everyone else is saying, keep the server elegant, unique, and not an edit. You will do fine. Good non-pirated forums also help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you believe the fact that
First of all, a fact is a fact, it does not need to believed.

Anyways, No, I do not think that playerbase always increases. There are hundreds of servers to prove it.

Thing is script maybe is good way,but the community and administration should be perfect,otherwise I dont think so...
And the people who say : server should be original blah blah blah bullshit... most people are just having fun because of good community,not for the originality of server.

I also believe that your player base will not increase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
I also believe that your player base will not increase.
Who here says i'm talking about myself or about my server ? I am talking about servers in general.