Help me please.

How do i compile a file? such as Larp.Pwn and Larp.Amx? i want them uploaded to volt-host but it wont work. Help me.

This forum seems to be made up of two kinds of people, those who have the knowledge but not the money, and those that have the money but not the knowledge.

Download the Windows Server package from the download page, open the pawno.exe program, then open the script with it and press the compile button.

^^^^^ I AGREE honestly if you dont know what the hell you are doing then dont all these noobs play samp for 5 seconds then go and download god father and make a server that gets no players at all honestly if you dont know the basics JUST GIVE UP!

The .PWN file is the source code, you do not need to upload this to your server.

The .AMX file is the file compiled from the .PWN, it is the actual "program" if you like and must be uploaded to the server along with the server files in the directory above and any applicable folders.

The SAMP wiki should have a section if you ****** it describing how to setup a Windows and/or Linux server, try googling "samp wiki windows server".