internet list Proplems

Hi I Have a 100 slot Server I Turn it on its up people can join But its not on internet list announce is on 1 lanmode is on 0 i try changing the port its the same i try the datacenter still its not on internet list here is my config file Can any help me please?

config File :
echo %%%%%%%%%%%%% Gaming Roleplay Loading....
lanmode 0
rcon_password ****
maxplayers 100
port 7777
hostname ******* Gaming Roleplay [Development]
gamemode0 ******* 1
plugins sscanf streamer audio
filterscripts house animation buttons zones carwash F_SpeedoMeter
announce 1
query 1
weburl
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 10
bind *******************

You do know the internet list has about 4 thousand servers being shown at once...?

It would be nearly impossible to go through every single server on the internet list to see if your on it. If your server.cfg says announce 1, then it is on the list, you may not probably find it because of the other thousands of servers on that list, so just give out your ip so people can join. Sometimes, but rarley, people do find your server on the internet list and decide to join. You will probably get way more players if you buy a hosted tab listing from game-mp.com (but they are no longer accepting new accounts, so find somone who has an account)

i Try to Get Game-mp But No one is Selling and Look

Online? Yes
In internet list? No
In hosted list? No

See

Forward your port and it'll be fine.

Its Hosted

Which host it is?

You could set the name of the server to a temporary one or the game mode to a temporary unique one and then search for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Which host it is?
www.wydservers.net 100 slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayMan
Посмотреть сообщение
You could set the name of the server to a temporary one or the game mode to a temporary unique one and then search for it.
Tryed That It Wont Show Up still