Sniper not working on home server!

Hello I have a big problem! My sniper won't work on my "sniper server"! I can normaly aim at people but when I shoot sniper makes a sound but doesn't damage other players. I doesn't even hit them otherwise their player would make an animation like it was hit but nothing. Anyone knows what can be the problem?

If you are playing on a custom map which has been created outside of the gta map (above the sea) then the sniper & melee weapons don't have any effect. Could that be what's wrong in your case?

I guess, I'm using a jungle map which has been posted on this forum. I forgot who created it but it's created far to the north above the sea. So there is no way to fix that except using a IsPlayerAimingAt and OnPlayerKeyStateChange?

The sniper has it world bounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaLaxx
Посмотреть сообщение
The sniper has it world bounds.
I see. It's working now because I've put IsPlayerAimingAt under OnPlayerKeyStateChange. But only problem now is that players can shoot each other through walls. But that's kind of realistic, is it? Deep bullet penetration :P

It's working now I moved all objects by adding -3000 to their Y cordinate. Now they're above LV desert and sniper is working :P

This can be locked