[help] please help me with this

hey thanks for looking but I'm not sure what is wrong :/ for some reason when i compile my server something goes wrong as when i run my samp-server.exe it says "Number of vehicle models: 5" when i have 9 vehicles um as i don't know whats gone wrong i have uploaded my full script, paste-bin link: http://pastebin.com/gZUYq3yC Please do not copy any of it, as it will be released when complete. if you know what is wrong please post thanks xD also just a little add-on I'm looking for a co-scriptwriter to script with ill host the server but if anyone is interested drop me a message on or just add me on skype my name is mike.is.here2011 or come and see me on my server below .

In the Game, you can see all vehicles?

Well, the number of vehicle MODELS you have created is 5. Two times models: 439,575,567,461 and one time model 522.

Example, if you have this:
pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicle(522, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2);
AddStaticVehicle(522, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2);
AddStaticVehicle(422, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2);
AddStaticVehicle(422, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2);
Код:
Number of vehicle models: 2

Are you sure? The DOS will print "Number of vehicle models: 6" with your example.

ahh i see lmfao sorry for wasting your guys time thanks for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitosking
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure? The DOS will print "Number of vehicle models: 6" with your example.
Comeone.

OK You're right xD

okay i have a new problem how would i set the team colors as i tryed all of this:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,1);
    SetupPlayerForClassSelection(playerid);
    switch(GetPlayerSkin(playerid))
    {
    case 105,106,107: GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~Grove Gangster",500,1);
    case 110,109,108: GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~y~Los Santos Vagos Gangster",500,1);
    }
    switch(GetPlayerTeam(playerid))
    {
    case 110,109,108: SetPlayerTeam(playerid,TEAM_VAGOS);
    case 105,106,107: SetPlayerTeam(playerid,TEAM_GROVE);
    }
    switch(GetPlayerColor(playerid))
    {
    case 110,109,108: SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_VAGOS);
    case 105,106,107: SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_GROVE);
    }
    return 1;
}
but it didnt work :/

Why do you write:

pawn Код:
switch(GetPlayerColor(playerid))
    {
    case 110,109,108: SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_VAGOS);
    case 105,106,107: SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_GROVE);
    }
    return 1;
What are the cases 110, 109, 108. Color I don't understand...

um case 110,109,108 are the vagos skin and i wanted it to set the player color to COLOR_VAGOS