[Include] EhabColors - New colors, Unique colors and useful colors.

This is my first include and I am so happy releasing it and having an include, don't be so harsh! Thank you

What is EhabColors?
It's a new include that makes it easier for you guys to define colors and use them.

Why should I use this one?
I have created my own colors and my own defines for them. There are Unique colors added.

Information about color codes:
Code:
/*E = Ehab1911 L = LIGHT D = Dark DD = Darker DDD = Darker(more) U = Unique UCOLOR = Unique Color such as URED, UBLUE etc.*/

How can I install the Include?
Copy EhabColors.inc to your server/pawno/include and in-case of using it in Gamemode put #include <EhabColors> at the top of your script and start using the colors. Read the include for more information about color names!

You can't call a color unique! Never!

www.colorpicker.com is more useful than this include, but good job in your first release!

Pretty nice to be your first release. One question. Why did you call
Code:
 #include <EhabColors>
again in the include...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
You can't call a color unique! Never!

www.colorpicker.com is more useful than this include, but good job in your first release!
Thank you! And I didn't mean unique I meant something else like, they are rare to see !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
View Post
Pretty nice to be your first release. One question. Why did you call
Code:
 #include <EhabColors>
again in the include...
Thanks a lot my dear! I am so happy to have my first Include release! And um isn't it necessary? Should I remove it?

@Ehab1911 Some people will use it i'm sure

Hey good job man! Glad to see you did it. Keep working on includes, Nice release.

Thanks a lot guys! Thank you for the Feedback! Thank you Kaos for explaining too!

No problem, anything to help.

Funny
I'm some weird **** will happen when including EhabColors.inc in EhabColors.inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-O-Seven
View Post
Funny
I'm some weird **** will happen when including EhabColors.inc in EhabColors.inc.
Lol XD, Yeah I thought that I must do that to do #include <EhabColors>! But it wasn't necessary ^_^, I'll remove it in the next version, which has more colors . Thanks for your reply!

@Zonoya: Thank you buddy <3, I am really glad to hear that you liked it . And good luck with the include you'll make XD!!!