ID 3 doesn't get unfrozen.

This is rather strange. When player spawns, I made a function to teleport the player, freeze him, and unfreeze.

The thing is that everyone except ID 3 is getting unfrozen but id 3 is not...

This is strange and annoying, and I don't think it is from the server....

If you are using sscanf with 0.3d, this could be causing the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using sscanf with 0.3d, this could be causing the problem.
Ah, forgot to mention. It's 0.3c.

ONCE AGAIN, WHAT DOES SSCANF HAVE TO DO WITH TogglePlayerControllable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
ONCE AGAIN, WHAT DOES SSCANF HAVE TO DO WITH TogglePlayerControllable!
Not with TogglePlayerControllable, but the id you are applying it to uses sscanf... anyways that's not the problem as you are using 0.3c.

Maybe he have lag ? You tested with ID 3 same player ? Or different players with ID 3 ?

Is the code executed correctly?
Try to put some 'print(f)' and debug the code in every line. Check the variables and if the code stops anywhere.
If this won't have any success, then try to set a second timer which runs parallel.

Jeffry

@Blood, your unintentional trolling makes me fucking sick! I said I made a function, I'm not using sscanf at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe he have lag ? You tested with ID 3 same player ? Or different players with ID 3 ?
Yup, different players all the time, I tested with 5 players in total, always Id 3 wasn't getting unfrozen...

* Jeffry likes being ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the code executed correctly?
Try to put some 'print(f)' and debug the code in every line. Check the variables and if the code stops anywhere.
If this won't have any success, then try to set a second timer which runs parallel.

Jeffry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry
Посмотреть сообщение
* Jeffry likes being ignored.
I got you from the first time, you don't need to repeat yourself.

@Blood, you're the one telling me shit about sscanf while I talk about something else...
I already know that sscanf can't access direct memory of the server because the addreses have changed in the new version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
@Blood, you're the one telling me shit about sscanf while I talk about something else...
I already know that sscanf can't access direct memory of the server because the addreses have changed in the new version!
Alright, no need to get mad about this...