Two questions

Two questions which I'd like answer for. Can already burnt gasoline ignite?, and can gasoline ignite by itself? (with no fire / spark)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Two questions which I'd like answer for. Can already burnt gasoline ignite?, and can gasoline ignite by itself? (with no fire / spark)
No and no.

It can ignite when it reach the self-ignition temperature. I've no idea what it is, but I'm sure you can find it at ******. And yes, it will be able to burn again (Only when there's gasoline left!)

Edit: @ above: yes and yes
Edit2: http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/fu...res-d_171.html
This list I gave you, is a list with temperatures which will make a chemical ignite without the need of fire, but only heat.

Edit3: Lol, I gave the wrong link first :P

Allright Thanks, I've always thought about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me guess, home made atomic bomb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantjuh
Посмотреть сообщение
It can ignite when it reach the self-ignition temperature. I've no idea what it is, but I'm sure you can find it at ******. And yes, it will be able to burn again (Only when there's gasoline left!)

Edit: @ above: yes and yes.
Edit2: http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnima....jpg?width=600
This list I gave you, is a list with temperatures which will make a chemical ignite withour the need of fire, but ust the temperature.
Ok yes, it can ignite it self when it reaches it's temperature, but I bet he's not going to stick a fuel can in a oven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't know an atomic bomb was made with gasoline lold. (means I have to redesign mine, shiout)

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't know an atomic bomb was made with gasoline lold. (means I have to redesign mine, shiout)
Troll fail?

hmmmmmm, no and no ( Unless its reaches its ignition temp ), BUT in hollywood you can ignite it with a fart... Anything is possible in Hollywood haha