Help Please Error 029 PAWNO

Hi There,

i was trying to script a admin vehicle to work with the admin system i use which is LuxAdmin V1.5 i did all i used to which was
Код:
new Admin_Vehicle;
Код:
Admin_Vehicle = CreateVehicle(415,1544.1481,-1659.2570,5.6624,89.9421,0,0,5000);
Код:
	if(vehicleid == Admin_Vehicle && !IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
	{
	    ClearAnimations(playerid);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAA3333AA, "This vehicle is for admins only!");
	}
Then because i dont have a built in admin system tryed to edit to let admin players enter not just Rcon admins so did all the same apart from the end code

Код:
	if(vehicleid = Admin_Vehicle && (AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
		}
But i get this error:
Код:
C:\Users\.....\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\......\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : warning 211: possibly unintended assignment
C:\Users\......\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7840) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Does anyone know what is wrong ? if you do please reply i would be most please.

Thanks

if(AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) && vehicleid = Admin_Vehicle)
{
}

Thank you very much for the fast reply i added it but did i add it wrong ? because i get 4errors now
Код:
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : warning 211: possibly unintended assignment
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : error 022: must be lvalue (non-constant)
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Unlimited DMers\Desktop\Fas FreeRoam\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(7839) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Can you post the whole code around the edited code?

never mind i fixed it the correct code was
Код:
		if(AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) && (vehicleid = Admin_Vehicle))
 		{
		}
thanks very much

I didn't think that needed () xD hmmm weird, oh well.

when you use 'or' and 'and' in the same condition you have to isolate them

The More You Know

Aha... Thanks.

kkkkk nothing

No one else here spotted the single = ? When checking a value that should be equal to, you need to use 2 = signs so it should be

pawn Код:
if(vehicleid == Admin_Vehicle && (AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
    }