need help about vps

helo guys buy vps but donnt know how to start server from vps anyone know? if anyone can help me .will make him co-owner

GOOOGLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello,

If you bought a VPS then you should just run the server files like normal. If the server has a Control Panel just log in and click start server.

i thought here i will get better advice

I guess it's for you hosting company. I was wondering, why people start hosting sites nowadays while they don't even know how to set up SA-MP server.

i am not starting hosting company i am starting server for myself.

and u also right most of ppl want to start there own game server company. i agree

use a thung called ****** search, or more correct, https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Linux_Server

okey guys i got server running it works i am usally take help to ****** and its make me happy thank you all guys.

its just now testing so u can tell me that is this server running i mean u can see my server ?

its the ip is 46.234.117.130:7777
can u see my server runing?

yes, your server is running, but if you want to install a cpanel and don't know how to install it,pm me,i help you with that

okey sure i know that in this vps i can also open web host company. ok send me on pm msg