Best Game Modes To Choose In My Opinion

hey there,

i have tested many gamemodes as my main gamemode but none have really taken off from the whole team side for example Cops And Robbers or gang wars so decided to script a simple freeroam gamemode very simple only 6commands at the moment but i have 10 current members and it was only released last night. i started a poll between my members as my gamemode is part deathmatch aswell and they all have said that they choose the freeroam aspect so if you are new to scripting or havent advertised fully for example like me, then i would recommend freeroam and then after you get a few members you could start to edit the gamemode like i have by adding a housing system/rob/rape/hit commands to make it a bit more roleplay which was the gamemode at started scripting. If you wanna check it out then reply below

Thanks for reading also feel free to reply

No advertising please.

And yes, I do believe Freeroam would be best for noobs to script at start =]

it wasnt really an advert more to show people what they are i will edit it out now

The moderators will still take this topic down if they see it as advertising though.

is that better?

Yeap, I'm just trying to keep you safe =]

thanks

Create an Area 51 gamemode, not hard and I'd say scripting friendly.

didnt take off as well as i had hoped may do a filterscript minigame and test it thank you anyway