Spontaneous human combustion

Has anyone heard of this?
Do you really think it's real?
I'm not in to ghost, and pathetic shit like that, but holy mother god of all times!
Spontaneous human combustion seems...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontan...man_combustion
EDIT 1:
Survivors
Two examples of people surviving static flash events[clarification needed] are given in a book on SHC.[12] Author John Heymer claims that the two subjects, Debbie Clark and Susan Motteshead, speaking independently and with no knowledge of each other, give similar histories.[13]
In September 1985, Debbie Clark was walking home when she noticed an occasional flash of blue light.[14] As she claimed, "It was me. I was lighting up the driveway every couple of steps. As we got into the garden I thought it was funny at that point. I was walking around in circles saying, 'Look at this, mum, look!' She started screaming and my brother came to the door and started screaming and shouting 'Have you never heard of spontaneous human combustion?'" Her mother, Dianne Clark, responded, "I screamed at her to get her shoes off and it [the flashes] kept going so I hassled her through and got her into the bath. I thought that the bath is wired to earth. It was a blue light, you know, what they call electric blue. She thought it was fun, she was laughing."
In winter 1980, Cheshire, England, resident Susan Motteshead was standing in her kitchen, wearing flame-resistant pajamas, when she was suddenly engulfed in a short-lived fire that seemed to have ignited the fluff on her clothing but burned out before it could set anything properly alight.[13]
In addition, Jack Angel claims to have survived an SHC-like event.
EDIT 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYyBPdxS2e8[/ame]

Did you recently watch South Park?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagie1111
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you recently watch South Park?
I don't like watching South Park, and no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Has anyone heard of this?
Not me for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't like watching South Park, and no.
there's one episode of about this, which explains it by farting too much.^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
there's one episode of about this, which explains it by farting too much.^^
Well I've heard of spontaneous cat combustion (That's how I'm on fire) but not humans! o;

Heard of it, yes, watched a documentary about it on discovery. It's interesting but thats all, I don't believe in it, there must be a logical explanation.

Never heard of this.

Maybe it's true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
lol'd

**Just did some research...
I don't think its true...

That mean 'Dealing with devil',you will burn instantly.