project help :O

err its my chem project and i have NO idea what it means/ what to do :O helo me out!!

here the question/topic:

Prepare the activity series of metals with the help of colored balls and show the increasing and decreasing order of re activity of elements.

so.... what now? :P

You answer it, probably?

i dont understand :E if i get a few coloured balls ....wait how many would i need in the first place? and what do i do with them :E halp plxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KNOWN
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont understand :E if i get a few coloured balls ....wait how many would i need in the first place? and what do i do with them :E halp plxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You get a few colored balls (take 3, if there is no info), and then prepare the activity series of metal? (I'm just reading your question)

how exactly? lol where do i place the balls and how? what kinda pattern do i have to place them xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KNOWN
Посмотреть сообщение
how exactly? lol where do i place the balls and how? what kinda pattern do i have to place them xD
Hmm... Good question indeed....

lol i hope someone gets this figured out soon

Is that actually how the question is worded? or did you write it out from memory? because it makes little sense to me.

no i wrote the question as is.... my question is what do i do? :E we are actually supposed to make a model out of it so.. how wuld i make one any ideas? i know im dumb :E

Guess it something with thoose atoms and then you gotta glue them to sticks then to your balls of steel
Ask your teacher man

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds. CRYYY