Looking for a server to host!

I am offering a couple servers to the SA-MP servers. The servers are mainly for the people with good scripts who can't get a host or can't afford a good host. I am not looking for and God Father edits. Mainly custom scripts that a different and have a good chance to be good. Of course I will not steal any scripts and will respect the person's wants and needs. Paying us for the server if you do will go directly to the host for it to be upgraded. The servers should be up 24/7 unless you choose them not to be. The control panel is in development and should be done within the next couple days. It suits the needs for the servers. You will have complete access to your server via FTP. We do not want your .pwn files uploaded to the server. In-efficient servers will be removed and a new person will be found.

Contact me on MSN, My Teamspeak, or via PM's

Old post was removed since it ask to many questions and didn't show our goals and direction of the hosting.

You're going to take at least a few hundred dollars ( or at least $50 ) to get a GOOD one.

I am not looking for a script or host. I am looking for a server to host.

It would be very useful to know what are the goals, considering there's no website.

Well the goal is to provided people who have a good script with a good host the is free to maybe a little money. I want the good scripts to get out there and be popular rather then have them sit in the shadows and never come out to the public.

People can contact me through the information I gave in my signature so they won't have to answer all the questions, but I may end up asking a majority of those questions myself just in a simpler fashion.

Preview of the Control Panel

Reminder to all - I am not looking for scripts that are put together into a gamemode from multiple filterscripts or includes. I am looking to host the good scripts that don't have a chance to get into the public that are mostly custom beside the fact of a couple includes such as zcmd and sscanf.