Strange SA-MP Bugg.

Hey everyone

mind some of you could help me?

i have an huge problem, when i connect to SAMP it crashes, before it click Connect its showing my whole screen white/black and then White again and then after it is oing to crash ''report crash'' comes up in my scren after it.
i'v tried everything to do against it [re-install SAMP/re-install SAMP/turned fire wall off and the back on and also tried it with firewall off, also my anto virus's ain't the problem of it, so my Question is if someone could help me wth it.

Thanks you all.

Maybe downgrade San Andreas? Also, are you sure SA-MP is in your GTA San Andreas map?

Make sure your San Andreas is v 1.0 and if you still have the error, re-install SAMP, it works for me

maybe graphic card problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake_Bemeda
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey everyone

mind some of you could help me?

i have an huge problem, when i connect to SAMP it crashes, before it click Connect its showing my whole screen white/black and then White again and then after it is oing to crash ''report crash'' comes up in my scren after it.
i'v tried everything to do against it [re-install SAMP/re-install SAMP/turned fire wall off and the back on and also tried it with firewall off, also my anto virus's ain't the problem of it, so my Question is if someone could help me wth it.

Thanks you all.
It's your Graphic Card for sure...Change it - & it's not "SA:Mp Bug".

had the same problem. i found out my samp files were corrupted or whatnot, so i have deleted my whole "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder, found in "My Documents" and ran the samp.exe again. i had to add all the servers again, modify my graphics settings, but it worked.

I have the same problem when I run 0.3c with a 0.3d's samp.saa
I met such problems because I have to switch between my 0.3c public server and 0.3d test server, so I've to rename the samp.dll and samp.saa.

how do i change my Graphic card?

Thanks.

you mean like physically or just graphics settings?
have you tried any solution posted here?

no becuase i dont realy know how to, i mean i know how to post here but not how to 'thing you just said'.