Urgent help needed!

Hello people.

In 2010 i bought a steam account and i had Modern Warefare 2 on it, i was buying alot of games and spent over 300$ on them and everything is on my steam account. And like 1 day ago i reinstalled my steam and now it asks me for a verification code that was sent to my email, but the problem is that i dont know the email password because its from the old owner of the steam account, i know it was a stupid move but i was pretty dumb at that time so i wasnt thinking of the consequences. It asks me because i turned steam guard on, is there any soultion telling an steam administrator to turn off the steam guard so i can login the account, im still waiting for my steam forum account to get activated, so please guys HELP ME! OVER 300$ ARE ON THAT ACCOUNT! I WILL PAY IF NEEDED!

Go to the steam support forum, and tell them you can prove the orders if it was by paypal/credit card. And you may just have a chance of getting the account back, mention that you lost access to the email that the account is registered on, and that you have moved ISP since registering explaining why your IP is different to the registrars.

Not much else you can do, it can take up to 4-8 days for you to get a response.

You can basically request for the email to be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to the steam support forum, and tell them you can prove the orders if it was by paypal/credit card. And you may just have a chance of getting the account back, mention that you lost access to the email that the account is registered on, and that you have moved ISP since registering explaining why your IP is different to the registrars.

Not much else you can do, it can take up to 4-8 days for you to get a response.

You can basically request for the email to be changed.
Thank you so much, omg!

EDIT: Can you link where i should post that please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markx
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you so much, omg!

EDIT: Can you link where i should post that please?
https://support.steampowered.com/

See if they have a phone number, and call them. You have a better and faster chance of getting it fixed if you call them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
See if they have a phone number, and call them. You have a better and faster chance of getting it fixed if you call them.
Call steam or the guy with the email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markx
Посмотреть сообщение
Call steam or the guy with the email?
probably it's better to do both right?^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
probably it's better to do both right?^^
Point is, its not my mail and i contacted the guy and his pc is on repair so now lets see what will be first, forum account activated or he gets his pc back... BTW i made my steam forum account 2 days ago and its still not activated :S

Thank you Mrkrabz so much, ive got it back via submitting a support ticket Freaking love you!