Help me please

I was playing the server yesterday night but it closed itself it is hosted from Jihost.co.uk than i reinstalled the server and added the files again and than it wasn't starting when i changed plugins to streamer.dll the server started but it said unknown gamemode it a linux server but it is not opening with .so file please help mE!

my server.cfg
echo Executing Server Config...

lanmode 1
bind 178.33.90.184
maxplayers 100
port 7777
hostname United City Roleplay [REFUNDING]
gamemode0 larp 1
filterscripts neonsys sunglasses
announce 1
plugins streamer.so
query 1
weburl ucrp.forumcity.com
maxnpc 500
onfoot_rate 30
incar_rate 30
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 200.0
stream_rate 1000

try removing the .so extension on 'plugins' line -> plugins streamer
also, set lanmode to 0

let me know if this helps.

br

How to remove the .so file and its a linux server what to do ok i'll turn the lanmode off
!

insted of using
plugins streamer.so

use
plugins streamer

not working also it says unknown on GM what to do now?

you said you have added the files again.. did you compile your gamemode? you need to have .amx file in your gamemodes folder.

Done everything turned lanmode to off and tried in steamer and .dll and .so it only shows ping not other things what the hack should i do now i am fucked up now!?

do you have .amx file in your gamemodes folder? if not, compile the larp.pwn again.

yea i have and i compiled it again now restarting wait let me check and than i tell u!

hmm same problem with my frend but that was fixed he was having a problem in his windows and after that it was fixed when he installed new window!