Amazon file a claim

After ordering a product from Amazon for around Ј120, the latest postage date for the product was the 27th September. It's now the 1st October, and nothing has arrived of yet. I contacted the seller on the 29th September and still no reply from them.

I have no possible way to file a claim against him. Whilst reading the A-Z Guarantee from Amazon, they say "You will be able to file a claim after 3 days of the latest postage date". It's now 4 days after coming up to 5 days, and still cannot file a claim.

As you can see, I'm not able to select any of the reason's apart from a damaged item. The seller has not responded in 2 days since contacting him. I also ordered 3 other products on that same day which have all arrived 3 days before the latest post date. He recorded the item as "dispatched" on the 20th September, and nothing has arrived.

I'm not sure exactly what to do, I have up to the 18th December or something, however I don't really want to wait that long to get Ј120 back.

Chat with live support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Chat with live support.
Amazon has live support?

yes they do. in help section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
yes they do. in help section
A link would be nice, there is no "live chat" option on the help page. Googling for that also returns with people saying that there is no such thing as live support at amazon.

Did you use paypal to pay or amazons system?

I don't know, did you use free shipping or payed shipping?
When I bought things for free shipping, I had to wait for up to 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you use paypal to pay or amazons system?

I don't know, did you use free shipping or payed shipping?
When I bought things for free shipping, I had to wait for up to 3 months.
Amazon's system. Paypal sucks.

And I used free shipping, never had a problem with it, and no it shouldn't take 3 months to come, there was a LATEST date the product was to come, which amazon set.

[help] on top left --> [contact us] yellow bottom on right ---> on bottom you will see a chat option

http://pokit.org/get/?f4200c5ee7980d...11c8570952.jpg

Amazon fucked us with their no usual transfer above some money limit, they it told us that it only allows us to pay per creditcard. like wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Amazon's system. Paypal sucks.

And I used free shipping, never had a problem with it, and no it shouldn't take 3 months to come, there was a LATEST date the product was to come, which amazon set.
Not according to what happened, lol you can dispute on paypal the second you payed, never trusted amazons system, dunno why tho.