Crazy bug

Hey guys...

Yesterday and today I have found a very crazy bug (dunno if it's a bug ?!)

If you blow your self up or get exploded like 100 times (VERY OFTEN!), some bots of the singleplayer start to appear.
I saw this 5 times yet, it appears in 0.3c, 0.3d rc1 and 0.3d rc2. Maybe in older versions, too.

There are always three things: 1 or more vehicles that will explode after 5 seconds (it's NOT server-side, it exists only at the client that has the bug!), 1 Bot (CJ Skin) shooting at you with Pistol/Uzi and one running bot, running away from you. I think he runs the singleplayer paths, what else?

If you throw a grenade (or do something the singleplayer bots run from) they will run too.
I have kicked myself from my server after seeing the bug to test if it's serverside... you're still able to see them when you're kicked. And they are still moving & shooting. At the area seen below there are more places they appear.
The vehicles still get spawned when kicked / server closed.

After a while, my client crashed.

There were NO other players on the server! The proof for that is, that they 1. dropped money AFTER I closed the server, 2. lost the head when shooting on the head with M4.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this too, but for me it happened 5 times yet in the past 2 days...
I'm testing a new gamemode where you get killed by explosions, so I think this could be a reason for this (Like the "bug" crashing your client on death while having much objects ?!)

So this is very strange! Here are some pictures:

Greetz, NaS

Wow never saw this bug, but its kinda funny.

Im going to test this, btw, how the f*** you found this bug?

I tested my GM, and died like 200 times.. And in one moment I saw a "player" shooting at me, but i had the server passworded.. so i thought WTF.. Then I wanted to kick him, but no player was there

I found something new... it doesn't have to do with explosions, just with dying is some areas VERY often :O

Lol this is totaly epic, i must try this O.o

I found out that this is already a known bug but also that many ppl don't know about it..
i believe the dev does ...

Can you make a video?

When it'll happen next time, I'll make a vid.

This has been reported several times already, but never knew why it happened. So by exploding yourself (100) times, are you exploding til you die or /god or what? Give more info to try and replicate this bug . I think it has to do something with explosions + dieying because it has happened (Not to me, video) on a server where players constantly die with explosions. But yeah, give more info and I will try to replicate this.

Edit: Ok, I missed one of your comments. And yes, the one issue I described above happened in a server were you die a lot/very often.

Okay, so i found out that the bug appears, if you run SA-MP for a long time (and) died often, like on deathmatch servers when you're a noob
It doesn't have to do anything with explosions..
What I did was just killing myself often (by explosions, but this doesn't matter) to test the OnPlayerTakeDamage callback in the new RC.

There are 3 places I've seen it yet:

- The Baseball field in LV
- The area seen above in LV
- The big farm field, I don't know how to call it

I guess the bug didn't exist in 0.2X or earlier, but I don't know. It happened first time in 0.3a to me.

I don't get it. What is the bug?

//EDiT:

Ooooooooooh! This isn't the first page!

I think so too, as it's no bug crashing your client/server, but it's very interesting to see them run there

This bug must not get fixed, it is plain epic!

I had this before, and it would also spawn burnt out car shells along with CJ armed with an SMG

Yeah thats what I meant with the cars.. didn't know how to tell...