Cannot Install the Client

First of all DO NOT TELL ME TO RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. I'VE TRIED THAT. The client will not install. I'm Windows 7, and I think it's 32 bit. Every time I try to run the installer for the client, the install button and such is grey. I was told to run it as administrator, and after trying that eight times, I gave up. I was hoping you'd know what the problem is.

i was having this problem, downgrading San Andreas to 1.0 fixed this problem for me.

I don't see how that can fix the problem when that has nothing to do with the install client, or shouldn't. Meh.

i suggested that because i read this thread a while ago https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=128113 which seemed to fix mine, was just suggesting, sorry if it didnt help.

I agree with Jezzy, Downgrade, I also had the problem with SA-MP And ELM, but I downgraded and was fine after that! :}

You have to install GTA SA Single player first, and then link SA:MP to its directory!

Did you read this?

*SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
*Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
*The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.