Is this computer good?

im so thinking of buying this computer;p

.................................................. ...............................................

Processor: AMD Athlon X4 Quad Core 64 Bit 3.2Ghz
Memory: 12GB DDR3 Ram
Storage: 1TB HDD
Optical Drive: DVD Burner
Screen: Excludes LCD Display
Video: 1GB Dedicated ATI Radeon 5770 (Special O.C Edition)
Built in Devices: Powered by Asus Motherboard, USB 3.0 Support,

.................................................. .................................................

cheers,
Dylan

Yes. 12GB of ram is useless. It's wasting power. Unless you are doing hardcore video editing, or 3d rendering then you will only need MAX 8gb just for gaming.

May wanna upgrade the CPU on it to a Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. 12GB of ram is useless. It's wasting power. Unless you are doing hardcore video editing, or 3d rendering then you will only need MAX 8gb just for gaming.
but thats how the computer is made :/ i wanted less ram and better processor and video card ;o

What the fudge would you need 12GB for? Is it supposed to be some kind of weird server? Everything looks unbalanced...

Quad Core @ 3.2 GHz is very good.
Ram is more then enough.
HDD is enough although I suggest using SSD for Windows and a normal hard drive for backup, games and programs.
Graphics card is the same one like I have which is quite good.

I would buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEMike
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fudge would you need 12GB for? Is it supposed to be some kind of weird server? Everything looks unbalanced...
thats how there selling it lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanando
Посмотреть сообщение
but thats how the computer is made :/ i wanted less ram and better processor and video card ;o
The video card isn't bad, but CPU's are not hard or a big thing to change. Unless you are getting it at a price where you can afford those upgrades, then don't get it. Get the computer YOU are happy with. If you don't like the CPU, then make sure you get one you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
The video card isn't bad, but CPU's are not hard or a big thing to change. Unless you are getting it at a price where you can afford those upgrades, then don't get it.
yeah, its actually quiet cheap . so a new CPU thanks for advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanando
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah, its actually quiet cheap . so a new CPU thanks for advice
No problem. Just make sure that you double check what socket the mobo is, and get a compatible CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Quad Core @ 3.2 GHz is very good.
Ram is more then enough.
HDD is enough although I suggest using SSD for Windows and a normal hard drive for backup, games and programs.
Graphics card is the same one like I have which is quite good.

I would buy it.
oh thanks for reply. and i am thinking of gettin an SSD .

can your video card run alot of good games?