Vehicle health issue

I need to know how can I make the unused vehicles vulnerable. Like, if I shoot a vehicle with no passengers i will explode like normally. So far all the spawned cars are in god mode if they have no driver. And a lot of people are abusing that. They get in the right seat and start shooting everybody. I would shoot the car but it's useless.

Vehicles without a driver can't be damaged. You can however put in automatic punishments that kill a player if he kills someone from the passenger seat of a car with no driver.

And with 0.3d you can even disable the ability for that player to damage somebody.

Or you could remove the weapon of anybody who gets into a passenger seat of a car with no driver, then give them it back when a driver appears, but that's like to cause DB problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgie
Посмотреть сообщение
Vehicles without a driver can't be damaged. You can however put in automatic punishments that kill a player if he kills someone from the passenger seat of a car with no driver.

And with 0.3d you can even disable the ability for that player to damage somebody.

Or you could remove the weapon of anybody who gets into a passenger seat of a car with no driver, then give them it back when a driver appears, but that's like to cause DB problems.
Its possible and very unique. I will search for it.

I found that on some servers, i know it's possible.

There's an FS using "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate" AFAIK.