Frogger's Stunt Evolution/Freeroam

Hey guys im here again this Month to Ad on my server, hoping to get some new players. First off i would like to stat that this ISNT my gamemode i just found it and Edited the commands and such. so ill show you what you have in store for my server.

And one more thing i DONT need any admins so dont come on my server thinking ill just assign you admin. You have to Earn it!

First is my Stunt Map above the LV Airport. When in server type /stunt and it will take you there. i recommend using Bikes or Go kart for this stunt map.

Next is Airstrike Menu, when one is selected a plane will hover over and drop whatever bomb you called. to use this command type /airstrike

Next is Carmenu List. typing /carmenu will bring up a List of Cars, trucks, ETC..to use. I do allow Tanks and Hydras in my server just dont overuse it.

This Next Screenshot shows a Ship Sinking vertically like the Titanic did. there are 2 ships that sink and here is one of them. To go to the ships type one of the two commands. /gotoship1 will tele you to Ship 1 and typing /gotoship2 will take you to ship 2. (Only Admins can make the ship sink)

this Next one shows me Loading up a Race on Mount Chilliad. Every 20-30 Mins a race event will start and you can type /join to join the race, however you will have to Manually get to the starting point yourself. Winner of the race gets $20,000, 2nd Place gets $10,000 and 3rd place gets $5,000

Once at the starting point type /ready and when all players are ready the race will start.

Well thats about it, i have more features in my server but i didnt wanna spam the Ad Section :P

If you wish to join my IP address is located in my Signature below.

See you there