New Loading Screen

Some people here have been saying that they want a new loading screen. I think that we should have the community create their own unique loading screens and post them on this thread, then in a week or two I'll setup a poll and we can vote on which loading screen we like best. I'll be submitting mine in a day or two but i wanted to get this thread up so we can start submitting.

Loading screen is much better than the 0.1b 0.3c - without looking at the quality.

My suggestion is that we are able to change the screen, just like the mouse cursor and dialog gui

Is there really a point to changing the look?
I mean you look at for ~30 seconds and then its gone. I don't see it as that big of a deal to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean you look at for ~30 seconds and then its gone. I don't see it as that big of a deal to change.
Well, people are customisation junkies, I don't know how much work it would be for the devs to make it customisable, but it could be fun. Though there are more importand things to be fixed right now.

And by the way, do you look 30 seconds at that screen? Mine litterly takes ~8 seconds to start up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Посмотреть сообщение
Agreed. 100 Times, just leave it alone.

My game loads up in like 10 seconds, why would I care what the picture is?