Interior Change Marker Stay at Enterence.

How do I make it/script it so that when a person enters a building, their marker stays at the entrance of the building instead of moving half way across the map to the inside location.

For example: Fred is watching Tim on minimap. Tim enters ammunation, tims map marker stays at the ammunation location instead of moving to the interior location. Thanks in advance for the help.

You can't do that really.
But you can create a second interior right above the ammunation (but high in the sky) and teleport him there so the marker is still visible when he is inside.

Is it even possible to create a replicated interior above the entrance? If so how would I go about doing that?

You can change the players virtual world to something above zero. This will ensure the marker is not visable while the player is inside the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Посмотреть сообщение
You can change the players virtual world to something above zero. This will ensure the marker is not visable while the player is inside the building.
Problem is the players needs to be able to locate the players when inside due to my gamemode.