Can someone make me 2 logos?

Hello.

Im looking for 2 logos. One with:

MineCraftI

and i want it to be MineCraft style.

And another one with

Bass Boosted by BassBoosterX - For *******, so i would like if there would be ******* marker, and a speaker on it to if possible .

PS! I do not want any idiots saying "No Money, No Honey" thing. It annoys ass, and i want a logo for free, im not asking that everyone HAVE TO make me a logo, if you have free time then help me! .

Where is your please and thank you?

sorry but I have to:
"No money(or atleast a meant please) no honey

Want to know? Im not going to say please, or thank you becouse i have asked for help 2 times, nicely. And all i got was stuff like "Go learn your own" and "no money no honey" crap. So i dont bother with that, if someone makes me a logo , then i will say him Thank you and add rep+.
Dont post in here anymore if you want to discuss about this more. I dont want spam.

//Saiberfun, want to know something? DONT POSTCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitive
Посмотреть сообщение
//Saiberfun, want to know something? DONT POSTCOUNT!
huh?
I don't need the postcount,
go ahead and let a moderator reset it.

IDC about some kids' virtualized "money" called postcount. //just noticed your locationthing which is really ironic in combination with your statement

I only wanted to share my opinion on this.

Ok, but anyone? Please help me with atleast BassBoosterX logo!

Bump!

learn graphics design.

Im willing to help you I know photoshop and im pretty sure i can make them cool for you just hit me a pm and il start working on them for you both. If you dont believe me im a noob Im gonna make a signature for myself soon and you ll see how good i am

D_Rapper helped me out with BassBoosterX, anyone can help me out with the Minecraft now?
+ I have a really small request more, i would like and avatar that has S on it. Please .