[FilterScript] Realistic Fuel System 1.0

Realistic Fuel System 1.0

Why did I create this?
So far, I've seen many fuel systems, but all of them were made in percents not in liters or gallons. This fuel system, which was fully made by me, has the new feature: the amount of fuel in liters, consumption of the fuel, distance traveled in total, and since last start, and also time you've been traveling. It was fun to create something like this. It has around 950 lines of code and it might, might be buggy from time to time.

How do I use this?
Simple. There are few commands. First one is /comp; it will open a dialog with some various stuff which you can choose to be displayed, e.g. fuel consumption. Screen shot. On the bottom right corner a textdraw will appear with the information. I hope it works properly. Also, fuel amount in every vehicle varies. If that's the first time you entered the vehicle, it will generate a random amount of fuel. Air vehicles are included as well.
Also, there's a command, /refill; you can use it if you're near any gas stations around San Andreas. Npc gas station worker will ask you which type of gas you need and you can answer with the format you want, but make sure to include the name of the gas as a part of that sentence, e.g. "Oh, hey, I'll get some premium, please", or "Mhm, give me some regular fuel", it uses strfind.
After that, textdraw will appear in the right bottom corner with the information of that fuel. Just like in real life, there are the price per liter, liters you've taken and the money you have to pay.
Then you need to type in the amount of fuel. If you go over the fuel tank capacity it will fill your vehicle to the top.
Suggested to be used on role play servers.

Screenshots:

Screen shot 1
Screen shot 2
Screen shot 3
Screen shot 4
Screen shot 5
Screen shot 6
Screen shot 7
Screen shot 8
Screen shot 9
Screen shot 10
Screen shot 11
Screen shot 12
Screen shot 13

I could also add some more stuff, but to be honest I didn't have time. I have to start working on a new game mode and school is also on my head. I hope you will enjoy this filterscript, you can change stuff inside it, but leave the credits.

Download:
Megaupload
Pastebin

Good Job!

Oh my god this is epic , i suggest you to add more themes for it and it will be fucking awesome.

I like the idea, good job.

Did not put Textdraw

Edit
I did not see

very nice job
were do you get that minimap with the location names on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruising
View Post
very nice job
were do you get that minimap with the location names on?
It's A Mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaLaxx
View Post
It's A Mod.
you dont say? -_-

nice man

Hmm i do /comp it works but it doesnt show the statistics on the right side or anywhere?