starting a server

I need cash to start a server ??

Well.. To start a server , First of all - Learn abit Knowledge about Pawno / Scripting from Wiki / Tutorials here - Then , Download the Windows Package from SA-MP Homepage , Open PAWNO >>> New.pwn and Start scripting - OR - Go on Gamemodes section here , on this forums - And DOwnload the Gamemode you like - And to put it on click on samp.server - And it will be on your IP , PortForward it to make players / People see the server....Now..if you close samp.server or your PC the server will close , so here we need money to pay for hosting companies to keep your samp.server online 24 / 7 , so to keep it 24 / 7 - yah , you need to pay money OR to put it on hosted list , it cost 9 Euro

He asked for some cash for his samp server,Hmm u can do is make money using adf.ly its very simple and fast aswell or use neobucks to get some money and for more help pm me..

Quote:

He asked for some cash for his samp server,Hmm u can do is make money using adf.ly its very simple and fast aswell or use neobucks to get some money and for more help pm me..

No. , he was ASKING if he NEEDS cash to start a RP server , there are Questions mark at the End - Read better please

this is one of the WTF questions

hmm i think breto is right no.1 he is asking a question..
And yes u need it! to host ur server

Idiots (the people above me that is).

You don't necessarily need money to run a SA-MP server. There are countless free web/server hosts out there at your disposal!

However, it is recommended to pay money for your web/server hosting (and the hosted tab if you wish). I would recommend using Volt Host as your web/server host. You are instantly given free web-hosting with the purchase of a SA-MP server. Although the web-hosting is limited to low bandwidth and disk space, it should be good enough for you.

You asked "Do you need cash to start a server?": Your answer is no, you do not need cash to begin a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Idiots (the people above me that is).

You don't necessarily need money to run a SA-MP server. There are countless free web/server hosts out there at your disposal!

However, it is recommended to pay money for your web/server hosting (and the hosted tab if you wish). I would recommend using Volt Host as your web/server host. You are instantly given free web-hosting with the purchase of a SA-MP server. Although the web-hosting is limited to low bandwidth and disk space, it should be good enough for you.

You asked "Do you need cash to start a server?": Your answer is no, you do not need cash to begin a server.
I want to start server without any cash is there any way to start server without cash ??

It is possible. Simply download server package from sa-mp.com and keep your computer 24/7 on!

24/7 on?you krazy?